Our subject specialism courses will build subject knowledge for non specialist teachers, enabling them to teach with increased confidence.
Participants will develop different strategies and improved pedagogy. They will work closely with a mentor who will support them with lesson observations throughout the programme and successful participants will receive full certification through the Coast2Coast Teaching School Alliance.
This bespoke programme is designed for three specific groups: secondary teachers who wish to expand their Geography subject specialism, Year…
This bespoke programme is designed for three specific groups: secondary teachers who wish to expand their English subject specialism, Year…
Are you a non-specialist teaching Maths or a teacher anxious about returning to the classroom to teach Maths? If so,…
Are you an LSA, trainee or unqualified teacher involved in teaching Maths? If so, whatever your experience, this course is…
Our aim is to support non specialists in the development of teaching strategies to help deliver the more challenging parts…
This fully funded, bespoke programme for teachers with QTS has been tailor made to cater for secondary and returning teachers.…
If this area is of interest to you, you’d like to book onto one of our courses or discuss building a course that meets your needs, get in touch with the Coast2Coast team by clicking below.
- The support Philip Morant Academy gained from Colne Academy was not only highly effective but led to a partnership that was difficult to see rivalled anywhere else in the county.
- The Teaching School at the Colne has been extremely effective in enabling us to work collaborative with other schools. Coast2Coast has delivered outstanding CPD where great ideas have been put into practice with successful outcomes for our students. I have grown immeasurably as a result of my involvement.
- Coast2Coast has been invaluable to our improvement journey. Staff had opportunities to learn alongside colleagues, receive quality training and support others. It was this mindset of "looking outwards", that I believe accelerated our progress from the "requiring improvement" category to "outstanding".
- Having become a Specialist Leader in Education in SEND, the impact has been immense on both my professional and personal goals. The opportunities to work with other professionals have been incredibly rewarding, and the experience has improved my confidence and belief in myself.
- Becoming a facilitator for the NPQML with Coast2Coast has been inspirational. I am fortunate to be surrounded by committed professionals who are reflective, forward thinking and want the best for their students. To help them explore and develop their practice is an incredibly worthwhile experience.
- As a new middle leader in the school, the CPD provided has been some of the best my team and I have been involved in. The conferences have informed and developed my own practice and that of my department, giving us common ground as we moved forwards.