Our conferences give delegates the opportunity to hear leading industry practitioners deliver on their subject specialism.
Including dinner, overnight stay and breakfast, these highly professional sessions give the opportunity to network, share best practice and collate practical packages to deliver in your own school.
A cross phase overnight conference giving strategies for Pupils with an ASD. Includes speaker Robyn Steward - “Autism training from…
- The support Philip Morant Academy gained from Colne Academy was not only highly effective but led to a partnership that was difficult to see rivalled anywhere else in the county.
- The Teaching School at the Colne has been extremely effective in enabling us to work collaborative with other schools. Coast2Coast has delivered outstanding CPD where great ideas have been put into practice with successful outcomes for our students. I have grown immeasurably as a result of my involvement.
- Coast2Coast has been invaluable to our improvement journey. Staff had opportunities to learn alongside colleagues, receive quality training and support others. It was this mindset of "looking outwards", that I believe accelerated our progress from the "requiring improvement" category to "outstanding".
- Having become a Specialist Leader in Education in SEND, the impact has been immense on both my professional and personal goals. The opportunities to work with other professionals have been incredibly rewarding, and the experience has improved my confidence and belief in myself.
- Becoming a facilitator for the NPQML with Coast2Coast has been inspirational. I am fortunate to be surrounded by committed professionals who are reflective, forward thinking and want the best for their students. To help them explore and develop their practice is an incredibly worthwhile experience.
- As a new middle leader in the school, the CPD provided has been some of the best my team and I have been involved in. The conferences have informed and developed my own practice and that of my department, giving us common ground as we moved forwards.